PLR: Private Label Rights
Private label rights is a license where the author sells most or all of the intellectual property rights to their work. Private Label Content comes with different rights depending on the developer so it’s important to thoroughly check each license prior to use, to become familiar with any restrictions that may be in place. (~Wikipedia)
- Don’t use my name or business name on them.
- You CAN create UNLIMITED journals/planners for your own personal use.
- You CAN create UNLIMITED journals and planners to sell as printable PDF files in your Etsy shop, on your own website, or sell the COMPLETED journals/planners as hard copies on Amazon or anywhere else you like.
- You CAN give your COMPLETED planners and journals away (as gifts, as lead magnets, as a bonus, etc.)
- You CAN use the images in an unlimited number of journals and planners as you like without attribution.
- The only restrictions are that you CANNOT:
- 1) give away or sell the PLR to this package
- 2) give away or sell the source files (templates or graphics). Graphics were purchased with a commercial license for products, not to be resold or given away individually.
- No returns on digital PLR. (if you aren’t sure how to use PowerPoint or google slides, check out YouTube tutorials- I’ll also be sharing some great courses that cover this specific idea)
PLR products allow you to create multiple streams of revenue from on package. For example, my journals, planners, and diaries are all ‘mix & match’ PLR. That means you can put different pieces of the package together to create a whole new product. The only limitation is your imagination.